The Plano ArtWalk is a series of self-guided tours that weave through private and public neighborhoods.
As you explore our great city, please remember to be a good neighbor by practicing common courtesy rules, or what we Texans like to call the “Texas Tradition”.
- Be respectful at all times. We wish to preserve the integrity of our art, history, and culture, for ourselves, and future generations to come.
- Be mindful, you are driving through neighborhoods that some folks call “home”. Take care when parking in front of someone’s business, home or mailbox!
- Be cautious, some streets are narrow, obey all laws, and look for signs that allow or do not allow parking. Do not obstruct traffic, we have places to go!
- Be kind, since we feature multiple cemeteries and a church on our tour, please treat them as the special, sacred, and historical places that they are.
- Be safe, walk on sidewalks and keep them clean and clear. Please dispose of or recycle litter appropriately.
- Be friendly, visit our area businesses; spend time with us at our local eateries. And remember, the Texas tradition is to smile and wave, do not be a stranger!
Commitment to Diversity:
We are committed to a culture of inclusion by celebrating our beautiful city’s history and culture through the arts! Please join us on our self-guided walking tours through our communities.
Come learn why Plano has earned and strives to keep the national reputation as a city of excellence, along with being a great cultural hotspot in North Texas!
Our unique suburb is a perfect blend of Southern hospitality, Texas tradition, respect for diversity, and inspired innovation.
Everyone is welcome and everyone is celebrated!